Authorized by American Heart Association, THMS’ Basic Life Support (BLS) training course provides both healthcare and non-healthcare professionals with strong foundation in knowledge and skills to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions and deliver appropriate ventilations, among others.
Our BLS course requires approximately 4 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing. After completion, participants will receive AHA BLS Course Completion Card which is valid for two years.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
To register and for more information, please email email@example.com or call us at 971 (0)3 766 0025.