Speech Therapy is the evaluation and treatment of communication disorders and swallowing disorders.
Our in-home speech therapy services include but not limited to the following:
- Assess and evaluate difficulties in speech and language such as developmental delays, misarticulation, stuttering, voice problems, autism spectrum disorders, Down’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, cleft lip and palate, etc.
- Establish Individualized Therapy plan tailored-suit for each child’s needs.
- Provide direct one-on-one/ dyad/ or group articulation and language therapy to toddlers, pre-schoolers, and school-aged children.
- Educate parents and other people involved in the client’s case in the proper use of speech and language stimulation and techniques, as well as the importance of a vigilant home follow-up.
- Collaborate with other people such as parents, teachers, caregivers, and other medical personnel to provide holistic management.
Please call us at +971 3 766 0025 to book an appointment or request a quote.